- All courses taken
- Amount of credits each course was worth
- Grades earned in each course
- Degree awarded/earned
- Degree conferred date
Focused on marketplace leadership, this degree gives you wide exposure to the essentials of business, with a special emphasis in understanding the aspects of management and finance. A good degree for those wanting to make an impact for the Lord in accounting, entrepreneurship, management, business analysis, or business consulting.
1. Introduction to the key business concepts in a global economy
2. Essentials of finance, accounting, management, marketing and business planning
3. Application of biblical principles of leadership in a business environment
4. Workplace ethics, social responsibility and stewardship of business
5. Policy formulation and implementation of strategic plans
As a graduate, you can look for jobs in the sales, marketing and finance departments of companies while pursuing organisational leadership roles as well.
As a graduate, you can look for jobs in the sales, marketing and finance departments of companies while pursuing organisational leadership roles
Southeastern University, a Christ-centred institution based in Florida in the US, is partnering with Christian Halls to offer this programme in East Africa. Click here to visit the Southeastern University website to know more.
In this undergraduate programme, you will be covering foundational business concepts, biblical principles and leadership-oriented topics.
The courses included in the degree are listed below. Note that courses are not listed in the order they are taken. To read more about each course, please visit the SEU online catalog here.
Select one of the following:
(Waived with BBUS 1330)