This certificate programme is a series of three short courses centred around the themes of self leadership, collaboration and innovative leadership.
1. Academic, biblical and practitioner concepts of servant leadership
2. Research and teachings related to self leadership, teamwork and innovation
3. Critical evaluation of leadership presentations across multiple disciplines
4. Application of anthropological concepts to leadership among different societies
5. Current and future dynamics within the modern business organisation
The practical skills that you will gain from this specialised programme will equip you to take on leadership roles in business or non-profit organisations.
The practical skills that you will gain
from this specialised programme will equip you to take on leadership roles in business
or non-profit organisations.
Southeastern University, a Christ-centred institution based in Florida in the US, is partnering with Christian Halls to offer this programme in East Africa. Click here to visit the Southeastern University website to know more.
In this certificate programme, you will examine the concept of leadership from a holistic perspective as well as effective leadership styles and philosophies.
The programme details for the upcoming semesters are outlined below:
Session A (January 09 – March 05)
LDRS 52133 – Frameworks for Collaboration (3 Credits=UGX999,750)
Session B (March 06 – April 30)
LDRS 5203 – Leading for Innovation (3 Credits = UGX 999,750)