This certificate programme is a series of three short courses centred around the themes of self leadership, collaboration and innovative leadership.
1. Academic, biblical and practitioner concepts of servant leadership
2. Research and teachings related to self leadership, teamwork and innovation
3. Critical evaluation of leadership presentations across multiple disciplines
4. Application of anthropological concepts to leadership among different societies
5. Current and future dynamics within the modern business organisation
The practical skills that you will gain from this specialised programme will equip you to take on leadership roles in business or non-profit organisations.
The practical skills that you will gain
from this specialised programme will equip you to take on leadership roles in business
or non-profit organisations.
Southeastern University, a Christ-centred institution based in Florida in the US, is partnering with Christian Halls to offer this programme in East Africa. Click here to visit the Southeastern University website to know more.
In this certificate programme, you will examine the concept of leadership from a holistic perspective as well as effective leadership styles and philosophies.
The programme details for the upcoming semesters are outlined below:
Session A (Aug 22 – Oct 16)
No course offered in Session A for this programme
Session B (Oct 17 – Dec 11)
LDRS 5003 – Art of Self Leadership (3 Credits = UGX 999,750)
Session A (Jan 9 – Mar 5)
LDRS 5133 – Frameworks for Collaboration (3 Credits = UGX 999,750)
Session B (Mar 6 – Apr 30)
LDRS 5203 – Leading for Innovation (3 Credits = UGX 999,750)