- All courses taken
- Amount of credits each course was worth
- Grades earned in each course
- Degree awarded/earned
- Degree conferred date
Be equipped as a leader to collaborate and innovate for lasting change. A three-course program, this certificate is a good introduction to stewarding your gifts from the Lord to bring transformation. Recommended for those in management, consulting, and entrepreneurs.
Additionally, while the courses in this certificate give you a great foundation on their own, they also can be applied into the Masters in Organizational Leadership degree, giving you a 9 credit head start towards completing that degree as well.
1. Academic, biblical and practitioner concepts of servant leadership
2. Research and teachings related to self leadership, teamwork and innovation
3. Critical evaluation of leadership presentations across multiple disciplines
4. Application of anthropological concepts to leadership among different societies
5. Current and future dynamics within the modern business organisation
The practical skills that you will gain from this specialised programme will equip you to take on leadership roles in business or non-profit organisations.
The practical skills that you will gain
from this specialised programme will equip you to take on leadership roles in business
or non-profit organisations.
Southeastern University, a Christ-centred institution based in Florida in the US, is partnering with Christian Halls to offer this programme in East Africa. Click here to visit the Southeastern University website to know more.
In this certificate programme, you will examine the concept of leadership from a holistic perspective as well as effective leadership styles and philosophies.
The courses included in the degree are listed below. Note that courses are not listed in the order they are taken. To read more about each course, please visit the SEU online catalog here.