This undergraduate programme looks at leadership theory and business managerial concepts from a biblical perspective to equip you for effective leadership.
1. Introduction to the key functions of business in the current economy
2. Application of biblical principles of leadership in a business environment
3. Basic functions of marketing concepts and how to apply them
4. Fundamentals of planning, organising and leading organisations
5. Legal principles that apply to business transactions, contracts and more
The following key skills that you will acquire will help you gain entry-level managerial jobs, accelerate your growth in your current job or set up your own business.
Southeastern University, a Christ-centred institution based in Florida in the US, is partnering with Christian Halls to offer this programme in East Africa. Click here to visit the Southeastern University website to know more.
During the course of this undergraduate programme, you will be covering biblical principles, foundational business concepts and leadership-specific topics.
The programme details for the upcoming semesters are outlined below:
Session A (Jan 9 – Mar 5)
BBUS 1003 – Introduction to Business Foundations (3 Credits = UGX 999,750)*
ENGL 1232 – English Composition I (3 Credits = UGX 999,750)
Session B (Mar 6 – Apr 30)
BBUS 2003 – Design Thinking (3 Credits = UGX 999,750)*
LDRS 2123 – Principled Leadership (3 Credits = UGX 999,750)
BINT 1533 – New Testament and its Interpretation (3 Credits = UGX 999,750)
*Required for part-time students